-Ramen, Phò, and Noodle Shops in Portland, Oregon-

Friday, January 17, 2014

Instant Ramen gets a spot? Now I've seen everything...


As many of you guys know, I am not a huge fan of instant ramen.

Packet noodles, to me, says impoverished college students and quickie meals that hurt the American opinion of ramen overall. That said, instant noodles DID play an important role in mid-century Japanese wartime and has saved a lot of lives via disaster relief and plain old cheapness... We don't have to like it, it's pretty much FEMA food. We do have to thank it somehow though.
In any case, Thrillist just released their list for "Best Instant Ramen" and I thought I happen to make my cheapy-dress-it-up-and-no-one-will-notice ramen from ONE of these packs! I figured I would post for lols ;)

[Thrillest top 9 instant ramen packs]



-A look at instant noodle relief efforts, Japan-1950's-

No comments:

Post a Comment